It was our second time at Castello Banfi, and was as perfect as the first one. I agree with other comments about the fact it is hard to describe how this hotel is so wonderful. It definitely worth the price. Should be quoted as a 6 stars resort.
We booked the 3 nights "Your Tuscan Retreat", including one free dinner at la Taverna. We had dinner at this restaurant the 3 nights. Food and service was perfect also.
The rooms are spacious, the staff is very professional and attentive to your needs, with making sure not being to invasive at the same time.
A special thanks to Francesca, she is the best!!! She makes sure you get everything you need at breakfast and remembers about your special request preferences. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury Wine Resort in the famous Brunello di Montalcino Wine Region-Extraordinary Countryside Tuscan Experience-Nestled against a Medieval Castle located in the middle of a privately owned 7100 acres Nice&professional staff very knowledgeable of the best attractions of the area-Extremely large bedrooms and bathrooms, both with great views-Very Exclusive Property consisting of only 2 Deluxe Rooms and 12 Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Castello Banfi - Il Borgo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castello Banfi - Il Borgo Hotel Montalcino
- Castello Banfi Il Borgo Montalcino