We stayed here for three nights in Sept '13 and were delighted with the hotel. It is located just beside Peschiera train station which links directly from Verona. Probably the most convenient location you could ask for! Buses towards Riva and along the lake leave from just opposite the hotel on a regular basis and also the free shuttle bus service to Gardaland. It is just a easy ten minute stroll into the village centre across the bridge adorned with flowers and under the arch. From there you can take the boat trip out on the lake to visit any of numerous other little beautiful villages including e.g. Garda (1 hr) or Sirmione (40mins) or Lazise (30 mins) The reception staff are particularly helpful and gave us a booklet with "Welcome Verona" vouchers which entitles you to discounts off a range of services including the boat trip fees, entrance fees etc. The breakfast included a range of cereals, ham, cheese, yogurt, juices and all the usual continental items. We booked late as we had changed hotels and we got the last remaining room which was the junior suite in the attic and was probably more expensive than other rooms. This was very spacious, the bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spotlessly clean. The air conditioning worked very well. If, and most likely we will return to Lake Garda in the near future I will certainly book this hotel again but probably look for a room with a balcony as other reviewers have noted. The only thing that was a little bothersome was that the Wifi coverage (which is free) wasn't good in our room but was fine in the reception area, possibly elsewhere in the hotel it was ok too. Overall I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently renovated with its strategic location, Hotel Garden has all the features for a pleasant holiday on Lake Garda. The Hotel is located just a few meters away from the train station (20 meters) where the free shuttle buses depart for the parks: GARDALAND (1.5 Km), MOVIELAND (4 Km) and the bus lines and taxi service which can quickly and conveniently reach the many attractions of the area, such as PARCO NATURA VIVA (10 Km), PARCO SIGURTA' (12 Km) and the cities of VERONA (20 km) and MANTOVA (38 Km). Also within walking distance (900 meters) are the historic town center of Peschiera del Garda and the beaches of Lake Garda. If you need to stay in Peschiera del Garda for health reasons, the "DR. PEDERZOLI" PRIVATE CLINIC is located just 500 meters from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Garden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Hotel Peschiera Del Garda
- Hotel Garden Lake Garda/Peschiera Del Garda, Italy