“Great Breakfast”

Ranked #6 of 46 Restaurants in Dungarvan
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I only recently discovered this place. I had always though it was a wedding cake shop because of the window displays.
Great Breakfast, something different from the normal menu. They do a rang of American style buttermilk pancakes, I have tried them all and would recommend. A+
Service was quick and pleasant.

2  Thank Ray - man O

Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

My husband, two children and I arrived at what is probably the busiest time of business of Saturday afternoon so we were delighted to get a free table, having read good reviews about this cafe.

The place was really buzzing but when the crowd quietened, the staff were very pleasant and our server took the time to chat and joke with my daughter.

Our meal was delicious - we all were very happy indeed. I had beautiful, tasty lasagna - probably the nicest I have ever eaten, serviced with delicious home-made wedges and beautiful salad. The others had chicken goujons, beer battered cod, chips and salad. Some dishes came in medium and large sizes which was very handy for children or those wanting a smaller portion size. As we were too full for dessert, we ordered berry crumble to take away which again was gorgeous.

This was top notch simple food, nothing complicated but it is obvious that good quality ingredients are used and everything is cooked perfectly. I am only sorry that I don't live in Waterford as I would love to be a regular here!

1  Thank ADYKY
Reviewed 15 November 2013 via mobile

Always a great place to pop into four a coffee and a treat. It is the most Central cafe in Dungarvan. The coffee is lovely. The treats and meals are homemade and tasty. The prices won't break the bank; and the staff are polite and welcoming. I highly recommend Ormonds.

1  Thank mitchellob
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Passed through mid-afternoon and was looking for a coffee. Had small children with us, so can get tricky.
I could not fault a single experience in Ormond. Staff was excellent. So helpful, excellent service. Lunch was lovely and the dessert was divine. Good coffee too.

One of the best coffee shops/lunch spots I've had the pleasure to visit. And I understand they do a decent breakfast too.

Will call again!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We had a nice breakfast here one morning. 2 full breakfasts were not at all greasy, were decent portion sizes and were prompt - no complaints!