“Yummy Indian”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Went here on a Monday evening at around 6pm and there was a good buzz, lots of people. Early bird on offer but we chose a few dishes from a la carte with naan and rice - (alu saag, chana masala and a vegetable madras). The Alu saag was especially yummy and madras was v good. Didn't have room for dessert but would definitely return here - very tasty food and big portions, good value for money.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

Did you ever get excited about heading out for dinner knowing your going to an excellent meal all round? This is how I feel when I know I'm dining at this Indian. Plenty of staff always working, place is immaculate and the food is simply mouth watering. This is the queen bee of all indian restaurant. In fact typing this makes my taste buds wake up. I honestly would eat here most nights. Superb superb superb. In my opinion it should rate the 1st restaurant on Tripadvisor

Reviewed 8 July 2014

My husband and I love this restaurant and have eaten here several times, the food is always good and the staff are attentive, i can't imagine that i will ever come away from it feeling disappointed!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

The food is excellent and we really look forward to going for special events or taking guests out to dinner. The dining area is cramped with tables being close together but that's just because it's always so busy...always a great sign! If we go Thursday-Sunday we always make a reservation. We are big fans of the Chicken Ressala and the Tandoori mixed platter. Enjoy!

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We have gone out of our way on several occassions to eat here. Excellent food , nice location and ambiance. Good value and charming staff. What more can one say.