“Worth a visit”

Cuisines: Irish, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 10 April 2012

Good tasty food with large portions- good for steak. friendly staff. menu a bit limited.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

I have eaten here twice in February 2012, and several times before that.
I've given a "very good" rating as I believe it to be a very good example of the kind of town center cafe that I would occasionally pop into for a quick lunch etc. West Waterford is known for it's high calibre of restaurants, so I think it would be unfair to both parties to categorise somewhere like Tiffany's with its more prestigious local rivals.
On all occasions, the staff have been friendly and welcoming, and the food good and reasonably priced. On our last visit, the floor manager recognised us and welcomed us back, which was nice. Sandwiches are available during the lunch service and there's a good choice on the evening menu. Breakfast is also served in the mornings.
The place is charmingly decorated, with a lot of reclaimed timber hiding a great deal of the more functional aspects of the building. I have always found the establishment to be clean.
I will be eating here again in the future.

Reviewed 6 February 2012

The food is ok, basic but yet you pay €15 to €20 for the likes of lasagne & chips. Half the price would be plenty.

1  Thank NickyCoyne
Reviewed 3 December 2011

There are 6 of us. We meet regularly for breakfast and choose a different restaurant each time. We met at Tiffany's for our November Breakfast and all had the full Irish. The table had been booked prior to going and it was all ready. I must say, the staff could have been a bit friendlier, but the service was pretty good. The meal was satisfactory and priced about right.