“Chance visit .”

Bridgie Terries
Ranked #17 of 41 Restaurants in Dungarvan
Cuisines: Irish, European
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Directions: Located on the N25, 6.5km from Dungarvan. Credit Cards: Credit Cards Accepted Capacity: 100 Licence: Full Specialised Foods: Helvic Fish, Steak Opening Times: Speciality: Seafood Platter, Steak Food Served: 10.30am-8.30pm Lunch Served: 12-3.30pm Dinner Served: 3.00-8.30pm
Waterford, Ireland
“Chance visit .”
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We visited here on St Stephens Day , which is not a day renowned for great dining . The options were limited ( which is always the case everywhere one day after Christmas ) however , we both ordered a beef dinner and both left empty plates . The service was informal but friendly and the food was surprisingly very good . I would visit here again .

• Visited December 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Greasy overcooked food and would never go back there again.”
Reviewed 28 July 2013

The food was poor was burnt and we told the waitress as much when asked. Despite that we were not offered anything by way of sorry such as even a cup of coffee or tea. I would give this place a wide berth.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank gerrynug
Waterford
“Sunday lunch...maybe a bad example”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

Had Sunday lunch here and even though it wasn't very busy, I don't think I'd go back. Half of our group had almost finished their dinner before the rest had been served. The food was OK (not great) and the portion sizes were small. I was very disappointed by this because I had heard very good reviews of this restaurant (most of these had not eaten Sunday lunch there but had evening meals)
The staff were friendly and I can only say maybe I visited on an off day...I won't be giving it another try though!

• Visited July 2013
Monaghan, Ireland
“A hungry hound”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I visited this pub/restraunt as i was going into Dungarvan and was surprised at the amount of locals eating here (Farming stock) i immediately realised this must be good grub,and i certainly was'nt let down.The plate was very full with plenty of meat and 3 types of veg + boiled spuds and a few chips..I will definately be eating here again

• Visited February 2013
Ipswich, United Kingdom
“one of the best values for money in Co.Waterford”
Reviewed 31 August 2012

This is a typical Irish country pub/restaurant. I have eaten here many times, there was only one problem which was dealt with in a most professional manner. On my second visit the owner was only too helpful. It is nice to know that genuine professionalism is still prominent even in rural areas.Subsequent meals have been excellent and I shall be visiting again in early Sept. on my way to Cork.

• Visited June 2012