“Unique experience at Oludeniz”

Heliworx Gyrocopter Flights- Day Tours
Reviewed 1 September 2012

If you are looking for a unique way of taking in the stunning scenery that the Oludeniz/Fethiye region of Turkey has to offer,then don't miss the opportunity of a gyrocopter flight with Heliworx.
They are a new business in the area that offers a most professional and impressive experience.
Our flights with Roland were on June 27/2012.
All you have to do is get strapped in,helmeted up and sit back and enjoy the experience.
Don't forget to take a camera,as you will get amazing photo and video opportunities.
Thanks once again to the Heliworx team (Jay,Kristina and Roland) for a wonderful experience.

Keith and Lynda (Australia)

3  Thank lynda h

Reviewed 26 July 2012

It was awesome, check out the video. Thirty minute flight for £110. Picked up from hotel and dropped off. My pilot was Roland, 12 years microlight experience and 5 years autogyro, felt very safe.

Reviewed 7 July 2012

i have keep coming to ölüdeniz for several years and done most of to trips with george who works for focus agent in ölüdeniz .... he recommend me to new thing this year as it calls gyrocopter which gave me the most wonderful experience that i could have done in the sky :))) it was 25 minutes of flying in the sky and took me all walley of ölüdeniz, ghost tawn and fethiye as we took off and landed from kaya village :)))
thanks a lot george for making me to experience it :))) and off course to my pilot ronald as well

4  Thank poulLiverpool
Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

Just got back from my first gyrocopter flight and can definately recommend it. What a great experience skimming over the hill tops and down over the sea, great views of olu Deniz and the ghost town. I felt totally safe with the pilot and the take off and landing were so smooth. Everyone should have a go