“Very good stay”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Tudy
Michaelstow Manor Holiday Park
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Saint Tudy
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Very good stay”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012

We arrived at Michaelstow on Saturday the 23rd of June, and i must say we had a lovely holiday there, the room was pretty basic, but we didn't spend much time there as we were always out sight-seeing! How people can say its 'disgusting' i just don't know, you come on a reasonably priced holiday to get away from the environment you are used to being in and to RELAX not complain!!! The entertainment is great, we were well entertained with all the shows and all that the entertainers did with the kids! We would defiantly come visit again, it is in a quite area which made peaceful and relaxing it was also not far though from beaches and it was easy to get to places. My kids had a great time here and would love to come here again!!!!!!

2 Thank Spudnoonoo

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
CULLOMPTON
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

Booked for a 3 day trip via the Sun so not expecting too much but this place should be closed down. The "unit" (38) we were allocated was a health hazard and the damp was unbearable. We got up at 5am all coughing and contaminated with the damp and quickly packed up and left.
If you are booked to go soon please dont. I would rather have given away £60 and saved my petrol money by staying at home or staying on a campsite.
The sun should strike this site off their books. An Embarrasment

Room Tip: Don't go!!!
7 Thank GARY L

Travellers are raving about these Saint Tudy hotels

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2012

I stayed here for a week with my fam, I read really bad reviews on here so I really was sceptical of how nice it would be, we arrived and the location is stunning and very quiet, we spoke to amazing friendly staff. We got our key an went into our chalet, it didn't smell and everything was very very clean, the beds were very very hard. But I am used to sleeping on a waterbed. The evening entertainment was one of the best I've ever been too, better than butlins, the pool was cold but amazing because it was real quiet, the package price was fantasicly good value, only downside is you have to drive to visit other places as it's a little out the way, I would really love to go back,

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Dgdjomb
st neots england
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 June 2012

I'm generally easy to please and have stayed in some fairly basic accommodations with no worries! This place however is on another level, damp dirty and unhygienic and to be honest pretty uninhabitable. And to add insult to injury they have the cheek to charge you pet insurance in case your dog causes any damage.......!!? The cooker was some dodgy relic from about the 1950's that had a mind of its own, as was the TV. The bath was totally minging, I felt dirtier when I got out of it than I did when I got in....say no more.
We had to leave 3 days early because my kids could not stand it anymore.
The owners need to inject some serious cash into this place, because paying customers deserve much higher standards than this, either that or demolish it.

Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank wildchild99
St Neots, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

I have just returned from a 4 day holiday that was supposed to be 7 day's but me and my family simply couldn't bare it any longer. This is hand's down the most Disgustingly un-hygienic place I have EVER stayed in. A ridiculous amount of money for the stay and you have to pay PET INSURANCE IN-CASE OF DAMAGE!? If my dog was to let loose and tear things to shreds im sure it would look nicer than it does. Our apartment was so damp it ruined any books we brought in, our clothes smell awful before wearing them, I felt dirtier getting out of the bath after the state it's in. Staff are the most ignorant, rude and un-caring people I have ever met at any accommodation. The couple next to us where removed from accommodation because of their Flea infested apartment. Me and my girlfriend had serious cough's when inside the room. We had to sleep on the living room floor after 1 night due to the condition of our bedroom! Ignore this place PLEASE!

Room Tip: Stay in your own room.... At home.
6 Thank Jordan B
HOLSWORTHY
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2012

.The worst accommodation I have ever stayed in. Smelly, damp, unhygenic, we felt so dirty just being there. We left first thing next morning and wished we had left earlier. We have nothing good to say about this place.

Room Tip: look at reviews before you book
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
5 Thank mike G
Terrington Saint John, Wisbech, Cambs, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2012

This was the worst holiday ever the apartments are the most discusting places i have ever been they were tht bad i slept in my car. The first apartment we was in had fleas and i had to pay £50 in vet bills for my dog as she has sensitive skin got bit and flared up even thou she was flead the day before. All the facilities in the apartment were even broke or completely dirty. The damp and dust affected my astma that much i had to sleep in my car. All the people staying there that was actually on holiday was fuming no one was happy with the conditions and some people paid upto £600 for 2 weeks there they just couldnt wait to go. if u have younge children dont risk going there. When we got home all clothes were washed even the ones we didnt wear as they stunk that bad it was awful.

Room Tip: There aint any good rooms
4 Thank Stacey90Karl86
Lanhydrock Hotel and Golf Club
St Benet's Abbey
St Benet's Abbey
#1 of 1 in Lanivet

Been to Michaelstow Manor Holiday Park? Share your experiences!