Open today: 10:00 - 16:30
Review Highlights
Highs and lows

What a great place to visit, we took our granddaughter and had a wonderful day out. The Great... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
AHCRG
Nottingham, United Kingdom
Lovely family day out

We visited Heights of Abraham for a family day out. I asked my two girls what they would score it... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
amyhW7300SJ
Manchester, United Kingdom
via mobile

3,106 results
All reviews the cable car ride cave tour masson cavern prospect tower fossil shop punch judy show fantastic views scared of heights lead mines railway station matlock bath station adventure playground included in the price few hours per adult all ages walk up
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We visited with our 2 children (6,9) what a great day out! The car park is not on site but the nearest one is signposted (pay & display £6 for 24hrs) and a 5/10 minute walk to the cable cars To take you up. The staff are very welcoming and friendly. We managed to see everything including both caves. The youngest was a little unsure of the caves, but soon enjoyed the large cave. The smaller cave can be a little scarier for the younger ones maybe as there is a story at the end with visual and sound effects. But you can leave at this point to avoid any tears! The cafe is slightly pricey I feel. There are plenty of outdoor spaces for picnics. A Thoroughly enjoyable day!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I visited with my Mother in Law. It was a cold day but we had a lovely time. Great views and soon warmed up in the cafe. Good food and nice hot choc!

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

What an amazing place this is. The views from the cable cars and the cafe areas are just outstanding. Plenty to see and do here for all ages

Date of experience: February 2018
Reviewed 16 January 2019

I went to Heights of Abraham with my partner, daughter and grandkids and family friends, who had a toddler. The kids absolutely loved it. There was plenty to see and room to run around. The queue was reasonable and ice cream vendors made it all worthwhile.

Once on top of the hill the views are breathtaking! It’s well worth the effort and expense.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed 18 December 2018

Overall an interesting day out! Lots to see and do and some great views from the top. Cable car ride up offers some great views (even for someone as afraid of heights as myself!), and once you get used to the climb its a relatively short ride. Once at the top there are some good walking/viewing areas and the trips into the caverns are good fun too. Refreshments at cafe are ok, if a little expensive, but expected at such a venue. Overall an interesting and fun day, would recommend!

Date of experience: July 2018