I really liked this hotel, very quirky and filled with so much interesting stuff to look at , it took ages to get downstairs for breakfast !
Breakfast was really good, I had a mostly vegetarian with black pudding :) which was delicious.
We booked to eat our evening meal here, (warm figs and blackberries with mascarpone mmmm !) also delicious, had drinks first in the cosy sitting room by a real fire. Very attentive service for the whole weekend, room very clean, bed very comfy. I hope to visit again soon.
Loved the home made biscuits on the tea tray.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independently owned period townhouse with 8 individually designed guestrooms and 18-seater restaurant, centrally located in Matlock Bath, ideal for access to Matlock, Bakewell, Chatsworth House & ideal for exploring the Peak District and only 20 mins from the M1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hodgkinson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hodgkinsons Hotel Matlock Bath
- Hodgkinson's Hotel Matlock Bath, Derbyshire