last room booked ,which was the smallest room, nice selection of tea, and a biscuit, however no plug socket available for kettle without crawling all over floor, nice bathroom, squeaky bed though, which when paying close on a £100.00 you really do not expect (mind you to be fair I didn't expect to finding out how squeaky the bed was!), fantastic breakfast best ive had in a long time with a great selection, really cant think of a reason not to stay there, something was missing for me atmosphere wise, but wasn't in it long so maybe that is a little unfair, would probably stop again if other two places I now know I personally prefer are booked (but not the smallest room think its called the caulk.),staff friendly enough and one big advantage is not having to walk up the hills or along the river bank to get back to bed, although we where up two flights of stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Independently owned period townhouse with 8 individually designed guestrooms and 18-seater restaurant, centrally located in Matlock Bath, ideal for access to Matlock, Bakewell, Chatsworth House & ideal for exploring the Peak District and only 20 mins from the M1. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hodgkinson's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hodgkinsons Hotel Matlock Bath
- Hodgkinson's Hotel Matlock Bath, Derbyshire