Ideal location for Matlock Bath. On arrival a nice personal touch was a greeting at the door with our names on it. The room was lovely and clean and the mini bar was just brilliant, every hotel should have one like this and it was not expensive at all and had a great variety of drinks and snacks. The host was very welcoming and friendly and the garden was lovely to sit in, in the evening. The variety you could have for breakfast was brilliant and was really nice (coming from a non breakfast lover). I would definately recommend staying here while visiting Derbyshire. There was a lovely sitting room with log fire if you wanted to watch tv in there at night and I beleive they would do evening meals if you wanted one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room mini bars and source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. With lovely scenic views, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire