The Cables is not just a house where you can have a shower and some food. This is because Roger and Maureen will make you feel home welcoming you in the best way. Attention to detail, immaculately clean, wide choice of food with local, organic choices, plenty of advice about places to visit (and all much organised with folders, leaflets etc.). This shows that Maureen and Roger are not only professional, but have real passion for what they do!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room mini bars and source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. With lovely scenic views, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire