What a wonderful weekend we had staying at the cables. The welcome was very pleasent and very friendly which made us both feel relaxed. The four poster bedroom was exelent and the kissing swans on the bed were a very lovely touch, Rogers towel monkey made us laugh when we got back the second day. Every detail was taken care of in the most exelent maner, the bath robes/slippers, every toiletry you needed and the fresh milk in the the fridge/bar was brilliant. The breakfasts were out of this world and all cooked fresh for each person, there was nothing missing at all. The location is just right for everything and it was very easy to locate. We will definatly be going back to stay again and we would both like to thank Roger and Maureen for a brilliant weekend. David and Lorraine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room mini bars and source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. With lovely scenic views, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire