Lovely small bed and breakfast, very friendly and staff cannot do enough for you. The food is home cooked, fresh and very good value for money. When Roger explained that trout was not on the menu being winter he surpised us later with a trout he had caught fresh that day! Would highly recommend this hotel for families and couples looking for a break in this beautiful area of the Peak District.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept mon/wed/fri) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room fridges, USB points and coffee machines, we source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. We have special arrangements with pubs and restaurants including pick up and return and discounts. With lovely scenic views on the side of the river derwent, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. Local attractions for young and old alike with numerous walks and activities. Garage available for bikes and classic cars and dogs accepted by prior arrangement. All dietary requirements catered for. We hope you come soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire