Myself and two friends stayed at the Cables from 12/07 to 15/07 and had a fantastic time. The attention to detail and personalised touches that Roger and Maureen put into our stay has made it a place that I will definitely consider returning to- from the towel hanging monkey to ensuring that all of our needs were catered for. The food was delicious and I recommend the Pizza's that Roger makes as well as the Malibu ice cream that Maureen made too!! (Why couldn't we have stayed a week??!!).
The B&B is extremely homely and even though we only stayed for three nights, I think we all came back home feeling well rested. The decor is lovely and the garden is beautiful. We were lucky enough to have pizza's cooked outside by Roger and then to enjoy staying there with a log burner to keep us warm. On the whole, absolutely impressed and you'd be hard pushed to find a better place at such reasonable rates. Set in a beautiful village too with plenty to do. Thank you Maureen and Roger for a lovely weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room mini bars and source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. With lovely scenic views, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire