Highly recommend Cables for the best place to stay, we stayed for two nights. The food is 1st class from breakfast to dinner and a wide choice, meals, mini bar & wine prices are fantastic value even down to the items supplied incase we forgot anything a nice touch. The hot tub is a must, well worth it. Yes Cables is situated on a busy main road but because this is fantastic play to stay your oblivious to it! Thanks Roger & Maureen (lovely people) Hope to see you again soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept mon/wed/fri) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room fridges, USB points and coffee machines, we source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. We have special arrangements with pubs and restaurants including pick up and return and discounts. With lovely scenic views on the side of the river derwent, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. Local attractions for young and old alike with numerous walks and activities. Garage available for bikes and classic cars and dogs accepted by prior arrangement. All dietary requirements catered for. We hope you come soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire