What a wonderful bed and breakfast. The room was beautiful with a lovely four poster bed. There was a well stocked mini bar, the bathroom had all the essentials just in case you had forgotten to pack it. Roger was very welcoming and friendly and even put rose petals on the bed and balloons in our room when he found out it was our anniversary. Nothing was too much bother for him. Breakfast was cooked exactly to our liking. We have stayed in many b&b's but this is the best by far!!!! We will definitely return and maybe next time we will try the hot tub!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept mon/wed/fri) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room fridges, USB points and coffee machines, we source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. We have special arrangements with pubs and restaurants including pick up and return and discounts. With lovely scenic views on the side of the river derwent, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. Local attractions for young and old alike with numerous walks and activities. Garage available for bikes and classic cars and dogs accepted by prior arrangement. All dietary requirements catered for. We hope you come soon!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire