We had a wonderful time and a lovely celebration for my sisters 40th birthday weekend on 13th June. We stayed in the Stone Lodge next door and found everything to be perfect, beautiful room which had been decorated with celebration bunting and a helium balloon on our arrival, a lovely surprise! The breakfast was well cooked and plentiful with what can only be described as heavenly bread and homemade jam. We hired the hot tub for 2 hours and were supplied with lovely fleecy dressing gowns and soft towels, it was a lovely indulgent end to a day full of laughs and happy memories. The owners of this establishment are super friendly and really want you to have a lovely stay with them. I don't think there can be anywhere better to stay in Matlock Bath or the Peaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are perfectly located between Matlock and Matlock Bath with a 10 min walk to both. We offer a friendly service and pride ourselves on offering lots of little extras. Relax by the log fire on the patio or in the hot tub with a glass of wine and have your pizzas cooked in our out door oven.(april to sept) We focus on special occasions with lots of surprises to make your time memorable we are licensed with room mini bars and source all our food locally, with homemade bread, yogurt, preserves, compote and lots more. With lovely scenic views, you can't fail to have a relaxing time at the Cables. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cables B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cables Bed And Breakfast
- Cables Hotel Matlock Bath
- Cables B&B Matlock Bath, Derbyshire