“fantastic as always”
Review of The Balti

The Balti
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Matlock Bath
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2014

can not fault this place, the service is exceptional and the food always tantalises the taste buds :)

1  Thank superchic1

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Have been many times, always excellent, contemporary , king prawn shabeena is yummy - lots of fun times there, great staff, extremely clean , would thoroughly recommend

1  Thank Louise G
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I eat a lot of Indian food but this has to be the best I have had so far in 2014. The dishes I sampled were all freshly prepared and packed with flavours. No ready-made Pataks catering jars in use here (or if they are they tart them up themselves!) The portions were also ample, more sauce than rice. All four of us were singing The Balti's praises at the end of the night. The only downer for me was the lack of draught beer.
It is a shame it is 150 miles away from home or I would eat here regularly.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I have to agree with 'theregulator', this is the best restaurant of this type in the area - although the competition run them pretty close at times. We visit here as often as we can, and we have not yet been let down with quality or service.
It is a really Excellent restaurant.

2  Thank and660
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I went to this restaurant a couple of years ago and said I would never go back.
Well unfortunately I did, the food was ok but the service is terrible! Which is a same a smile goes a long way

1  Thank Libbuck