“Cosy, friendly and faultless”

Ashton's Coffee Lounge
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Crediton
Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

In my opinion, it is the best coffee shop in Crediton!
Best for vaue, service, food and drink.
Always a friendly welcome and I will be going back!

There are newer reviews for Ashton's Coffee Lounge

Reviewed 11 April 2014

went in for a light lunch today, friendly staff, excellent food,and coffee which was only a POUND and 50 pence for a refill.nice decor, well worth a visit, if your in the area,car park just around the corner.

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I often pass through Crediton with work and have made this my regular stop for coffee. A nice latte for £1.50 even cheaper when refilled and a really tasty simple brie and chorizo panini.

Friendly quick service, good seating, plenty of on street and local car park parking. Local papers to read while you enjoy one of plenty of little cakes on offer. What not to like really.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I popped into this cafe for a cup of tea and a bite to eat on a Saturday morning, and was very impressed by the atmosphere, friendliness of staff and price/quality of food. I was greeted warmly, my order was sorted quickly and the staff were very pleasant. It was busy with what seemed to be a regular crowd of locals, with families and individuals of all ages dropping in, many greeted by name, with again, a bit of friendly chat to everyone which really added to the convivial atmosphere. There was live music from a couple of 'buskers' - what they were playing wasn't exactly to my taste, but I took a seat round the corner from the music and at that distance it became 'ambiance'! I had a delicious, home-made warm scone and a good sized mug of tea for the princely sum of £2. I think I'll be back! It's situated on a pretty little square and I think there are sometimes farmers markets held in the square, and so it could make an interesting visit to go the market and cafe together.

1  Thank PoppyMadragora
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Really lovely atmosphere, great prices and even greater cakes especially the coffee sponge. We love visiting when we are shopping in town. Staff are very friendly and nothing is too much trouble