Cloonlara Bed & Breakfast
US$148
Broadstairs House(Broadstairs)
US$188
Rooms at Number One(Broadstairs)
US$174
US$208
Viking Guest House(Broadstairs)
US$126
Orbitz.com
Canterbury Bell Marstons Inns(Broadstairs)(Great Value!)
US$74
The Yarrow Hotel(Broadstairs)
US$141
US$127
Priceline
Hotels.com
All reviewsbernadette and brianlouisa roomperfect hostsperfect stayfourth visitrelaxing breakseabedroom
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We spent two nights at Cloonlara. Bernadette and Brian were exceptionally kind, amiable and attentive. The room (Louisa) was bright, clean, cosy and airy, a stone's throw from the bay and the high street, and the full English breakfast that we opted for each morning was delicious. We were given plenty of sound advice regarding where to walk and suitable pubs and restaurants also.

Highly impressed and would recommend to others without any hesitation whatsoever.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Miranda C
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Spent two lovely nights at cloonlara. Very impressed with the room and the lovely reception we received from the hosts. They were more than helpful with suggestions and information about places to go and things to do. Room was spotless, very comfortable bed the size of a football pitch, lots of towels, a great size room and ensuite. Breakfast was lovely , very tasty, fresh local produce perfectly cooked. Would definitely recommend

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John O
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We visit Broadstairs every year in May to commemorate the birthday of an elderly relative who lived in the town. This was our third stay at Cloonlara, and once again we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Beautiful well equiped rooms, excellent veggie breakfast ( thanks for the sausages Bernadette!) and as always, a warm welcome. If you need any information on local attractions eateries etc, just ask, and if like me, you enjoy a pint or two of decent ale, Brian will point you in the right direction!
Thanks again, Bernadette and Brian,for a lovely weekend break, see you next year.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank siggydave
Reviewed 2 June 2014

As the title says, what a great place to stay. The owners: Brian & Bernadette are really lovely people and make you feel very welcome, they are also very helpful. I'd never have thought I would need a Hacksaw(For my Suitcase Padlock) or a suede brush(for my soiled trainers) within a 24 hour period on Holiday, but I did and they gladly provided the said articles.

As for the B&B, it is superb, very clean and tidy, lovely rooms which have comfy beds and my room was very spacious (Burgundy Room), I assume the others are too. Lots of Wardrobe and Drawer space with plenty of Hangers, I have been in "Hotels" that haven't come close to providing the same amount of conveniences.

Nice Bathroom and Shower and tastefully decorated throughout the building. The location is very handy too, it is 5 minutes to the Town Centre and Seafront and has parking for 2 cars, as there are 3 rooms, chances are good for getting one, but there is some free parking in streets close by if not.

The Breakfasts are among the best I've had too. I stayed at The Royal Albion Hotel for one night before moving here due to availability at the time and I can say that I prefered the Breakfast at Cloonlara for the quality of food and service.

There is a lovely selection of Fruit every day, which usually includes Strawberries too, cereals, juices and Yoghurts etc.The cooked breakfast is gorgeous, piping hot and ample for a busy day, plenty of tea and toast too.

I would definitely stay here again if I ever need a B&B in Broadstairs, wouldn't even bother looking anywhere else. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank abitgaga
Reviewed 17 April 2014

An excellent B& B. Normally I would stay in a hotel but this B& B really stood out for places to stay. Bernadette was extremely helpful and even phoned me to let me know when a car parking space became available.
It is very well located within a few minutes walk of the High St but very quiet, stayed in the twin room at the back
The room was extremely clean and the breakfast had a very wide choice including a full cooked breakfast with local produce.
I would definitely return to this B&B

• Stayed: April 2014