“Nice Thai Food, Staff polite but could do with a upgrade”
Review of Siam Kitchen

Siam Kitchen
Ranked #25 of 139 Restaurants in Broadstairs
Price range: US$0 - US$31
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Nice Thai Food, Staff polite but could do with a upgrade”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Whilst on holiday we popped in to this restaurant for some dinner, first impressions are ok as the staff are welcoming, however the walls have been touched up with paint and they look a mess. But this is the only bad thing, just needs a repaint. The food was lovely and service great, the price was spot on and will definitely make us want to return

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank KevSuzuki

London, United Kingdom
“Emma”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Amazing! Highly recommend this place, we had take out twice in 3 nights! Forget fish and chips ..
Good value and lovely people. A real treat!

Visited May 2014
UK
“Best Khao Soi”
Reviewed 24 May 2014

Khao Soi = Chiang Mai Curry.

We have just spent 2 months in Thailand, and in Chiang Mai we ate our way round what is Khao Soi city. Siam Kitchen's, Khao Soi is still the best! We have just been back to check.

I see there have been some bad reviews saying this place is not like a London Thai restuarant. I will let you into a secret - it isnt a London Thai restaurant and they dont charge London Thai restaurant prices. It is very much a Thai Thai restaurant.

The service was great and the hosts are keeping a great standard.

• Visited May 2014
North Cyprus
“Cosy restaurant with average food”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is a very cosy little restaurant with quite average Thai food. I love to taste all the flavours with Thai food which I didn't with the choice I made. Nor did my husband. He just said he tasted the heat. It was nothing to complain about but just not as tasty as a lot of Thai restaurants I have eaten at, so felt a little disappointed. The service was good.

• Visited May 2014
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Please update website etc”
Reviewed 19 May 2014

It was my Wifes birthday yesterday and I had planned for us to go to this restaurant for lunch after checking the web site for opening times etc. We went for a lovely stroll on the beach, only to find the restaurant closed when we arrived back in the town. Major disappointment. We are local but may not go back.

Visited May 2014