“Great Kids Party Learning To Surf”
Review of Kent Surf School

Kent Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Kent surf school is an award winning surf school and the leading provider of water sports activities in Kent. All instructors are fully trained in surf and Stand Up paddle-boarding. We offer kayak tour and hire all equipment. There is a surf shop for hardware and excellent facilities. Showers, lockers and 10 changing rooms. We are open all year round. Come and check us out.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Stairs / lift
Whitstable, United Kingdom
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Great Kids Party Learning To Surf”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My son could already surf but none of his friends could so we aranged a birthday party at the beach to learn to surf with Andy of Kent Surf School. We had strong offshore winds and half a foot to 1 ft waves but Andy got everyone up on there feet and they enjoyed the whole experience. They got 30 minutes on the beach instruction then into the water for an hour of fun in the sun and surf and his attention to detail was second to none, ge also is the most qualified surf school in the area and this makes all the difference.

I have surfed since 1975 and my son for the past 3 years, so I would not take the children to anyone I felt was not up to the standard and Andy meets and ticks all the correct proceedures and professionalism. High Recommend his service this is the second review i have made of this school because it deserves another.

Very good equipment, clean, good quality. Go Learn to Surf and enjoy...

Visited July 2014

St Albans, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Discover Your Inner Dude”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My wife and I had a fantastic paddleboarding session with Kent Surf School last weekend (28 June 2014).
We're based just north of London, buit were staying for the weekend ion Broadstairs. I arranged our session with Kent Surf School by email (via the very friendly and well-organised Andy, who provided us with all the details, directions etc we needed).
We had a two lesson/session with our teacher John, who guided us expertly round the harbour at Margate. We're relative novices (had tried this once before in Canada), but we're hooked (my wife's much better than me, but what's not to like about falling in the water!).
The equipment (paddleboards, paddles, wet-suits) is all provided, and included in the very reasonable charges.
Speaking as a middle-aged, desk bound lawyer, I think I've rediscovered my inner dude!
Many thanks to Kent Surf School.

2 Thank Neil J
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Great fun, great people”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

Had a surfing lesson today with Andy, aka 'Shaggy'. Had a great time, with great tuition and an extremely friendly, approachable person. Highly recommended!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Sea kayaking in our Hen party group was amazing!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Really brilliant sea kayaking - suitable for all levels. The guys really went above and beyond to make sure we were able to go out on the day even though there were 17 of us with slightly dodgy wind conditions.

Visited June 2014
“Awesome stand up paddle board yoga!”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Stand up paddle board yoga is awesome! So much fun with a great teacher! Felt so relaxed and chilled through the whole hour and a half! Will definitely be back! Such a great way to unwind and practice yoga! Best experience practicing yoga on the water! Loved every minute of it! :))

Visited May 2014