“Surf Academy”
Review of Kent Surf School

Kent Surf School
More attraction details
Owner description: Kent surf school is an award winning surf school and the leading provider of water sports activities in Kent. All instructors are fully trained in surf and Stand Up paddle-boarding. We offer kayak tour and hire all equipment. There is a surf shop for hardware and excellent facilities. Showers, lockers and 10 changing rooms. We are open all year round. Come and check us out.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Daisy has now completed level 1 and 2 with this surf school and she is excited to go on to level three. excellent teaching and great games and daisy has now got two certs in surfing. I will be recommending to her friends.

1  Thank Sorchax
There are newer reviews for Kent Surf School

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Three of us had a great first paddleboarding lesson yesterday evening with Shaggy.
Perfect weather was a good start & Shaggy was welcoming and had everything sorted to give us an ideal first try at SUP.
Excellent teaching pitched at the right level and pace for us led to all of us making good progress and really enjoying it. We all got the hang of the basics over the 2 hour session leaving us wanting to get back out again soon.
They have all the equipment you need and a really friendly and professional approach.
It's an ideal waterbased activity that we were looking for to try also on lakes and rivers.
Looking forward to another Friday evening SUP at Margate. Definitely highly recommended.

1  Thank Dan M
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We signed up my son Ben to the kids surf academy after a day trip to Broadstairs. The course was over 3 days for 2 hours per day, so I thought the £50.00 fee was good value as he comes away with an accredited qualification. He absolutely loved it and was so pleased when he eventually managed to stand on the surf board and ride into the shore. Andy was patient with the kids and taught them the theory behind surfing and safety in the water as well as the practical and fun aspects. I would highly recommend the Kent Surf School and we will be returning at some point so Ben can continue with his level 2.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you are looking for first class teaching, Kent Surf School cannot be faulted!
Instruction at the Kent Surf School was of a very high standard; Our instructor was perceptive, safety conscious, highly knowledgable and extremely competant. In turn, his attitude contributed significantly to developing confidence, and I was impressed by the progress made within a a two hour lesson!! The perfect late Friday afternoon activity! Extremely good value for money. Cannot recommend highly enough.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Went to viking Bay Broadstairs today and my brother informed me we were going out in a Kayak ,not being the most confident person in the sea I was a little apprehensive but Andy explained everything that we could expect and how to deal with it. We went from Viking Bay round to Joss bay taking about 2 hours. Some of it was a little choppy but coming back was much easier and I was pleased that i had given it a go.I would recommend that you go in a 2 man kayak the first time with someone who has been before. I would certainly go again another time.Thanks to Andy and his team.

1  Thank TMT7