“Brilliant”

Cuisines: British
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

I went with friends from work for a meal. The food was delicious. I didn't hear anyone say a bad thing about the food. I'm booking a Sunday Lunch for fathers day, so all my family can enjoy the food too. The setting is nice too. You would pay top dollar in a restaurant for this sort of food. You must try!

“Excellent Food”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

This is about our 6th visit to the college, and I must say the experience just gets better. Last night we went to St Georges Night dinner and the food was excellent. The steak and kidney pudding was one of the best we had tasted.
A big thank you to all the kitchen staff who prepared and cooked our food to perfection. Also a big thank you to the front of house staff are friendly and attentive. It is a shame that there were not more people there as the students put in so much effort to make the evenings enjoyable.
We will be going back as this is a great inexpensive midweek treat.

• Visited April 2014
“Superb”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

They seem to have taken Charles Ls advice with service.the food is quality standar throughout and is a bargain.what the restaurant lacks in atmosphere would be made up with more patrons as the staff are as top of their game and no allowances need be made for 'students apprenticing 'there were about 20 for a Tuesday lunch ,30 would be a better test in my view but the desserts were just excellent.support this place ,it is a professional as well as good enterprise!They also do Sunday lunch!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Bill J
London, England, United Kingdom
“Our First Visit”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We where quest of Friends of our for Lunch, all do we enjoyed our selfs how ever was a bit disapointed in the way the students carried our their duties and serivce. As a 61 year Old Gentleman with a vast Experince in working as a Steward on board ship and laso owning several Restaurants, I was observing how they where going about there work. There where many faults which I will not go into But the most important one to mention was,None of the waiters bothered to go and ask the dinners as how was the food,Never serving or taken orders first from the Ladies, serving from the Right and not from the Left.

Table decorating was ratther let down with Paper Napkins stuck in a wine glass, suerly an nice folded cloth Napkin would look better, beside folding napkins is part of of a good table decorating. Lastly it looked clear that the waiting staff on duty on 5/11/2013 where not properly supervised. I would love to volanteer my service and teach good waiting skills

• Visited November 2013
4 Thank Charles L
“Another great meal”
Reviewed 30 May 2013 via mobile

Another fab dinner at the college restaurant, thoroughly recommend it for a fine dining night out. The students do a great job and its great that the guest chefs give up their time to come and support them. Will be booking another night as soon as I can.

Visited May 2013