“Fantastic food, excellent service, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Paolo's Kitchen - CLOSED

Paolo's Kitchen
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are family run business situated in the heart of Deal with a unique atmosphere in a famous Pub, The Hole in the Roof. We cater for all occasions, birthday parties, engagements , baby showers , retirements,graduations,weddings, of any small or ,large parties . We have now been established since 2011 and have built up a portfolio of outstanding reputation throughout Kent for our authentic cuisine . Please visit us in Deal Many thanks Chef/owner Paolo
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food, excellent service, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

I've visited Paolo's Kitchen several times (lunches and dinner) and they never fail to deliver excellent food and great service. Their burgers are some of the juiciest, most flavoursome I've had anywhere, including my own recipe which I'm quite proud of. I've not had their steak, but a friend did and it looked VERY good indeed.

The restaurant is nicely decorated, relaxed and welcoming. The staff friendly, attentive, helpful but not pushy. All in all, an excellent place to eat with something for everyone, all with excellent value for money. If you're in Broadstairs or Thanet you should definitely visit.

1 Thank James K

United Kingdom
“Not as good as I expected”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

I will start with this - will I go again? Yes.

The food, although tasty and filling, was nothing special. The service was very good, the waiter attentive and keen you had a good time and was looked after.

In the main for me it was attention to detail and presentation. I will speak only for my courses. I started with the chicken liver and chorizo sausage, however the was no chorizo, they had run out even though we were the first customers of the evening, I was offered an alternative or the same dish but with pork sausage, I opted for the later, it was fine but not as good as it might have been with the added dimension of the chorizo. My main - I had the New York Burger but asked for a bun rather than the bagel offered. This was no issue. Only two things here, 1 it would have been good if the hard core of the beefsteak tomato was removed, 2 if the chef had checked the onion in my burger prior to service as it contained the hard dry outer skin on a couple of slices. On the whole a nice tasty affair, FILLING!! With the burger comes a small bowl of salad, nothing wrong with that, but because I had salad with the burger, I feel coleslaw would have been better.

For three of us our bill was £70. Burgers are about £8- £12 sides are about £3 or £4. Beer per bottle is £3.50

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Pilgrim-Roamer
Colchester
“Great food & great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

The food was delicious and very filling. The service was friendly and very attentive. Would def recommend a visit.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kat C
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Little gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014

Had a lovely meal at Paulos this afternoon.

Was tempted to have a steak but after reading the reviews here, had to try a burger. Can't say I was disappointed! Best burger since the Gourmet Burger Kitchen in Brighton. Had a 'Daves Burger' and swapped the egg for bacon. Proper steak mince. Onion rings to die for!

Lovely staff and great service!

Even though they're licensed, they're happy for you to take your own wine for a small corkage charge.

Thanks, Paulos we'll be back soon :)

1 Thank Andy S S
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Amazing steak and service with a smile!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2014 via mobile

Having previously had the lamb burger (excellent quality), this visit I ordered the fillet steak as recommended by our helpful waitress Ellie.

The steak was perfectly cooked and my husband's all day breakfast burger was tasty too.

A lovely little restaurant with the option to bring your own alcohol or order from their wine list.

Great music and friendly staff.

High quality food at reasonable prices.

We will be back soon!