“Funky Restaurant, Great Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Paolo's Kitchen
Price range: US$4 - US$24
Cuisines: American, British
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are family run business situated in the heart of Deal with a unique atmosphere in a famous Pub, The Hole in the Roof. We cater for all occasions, birthday parties, engagements , baby showers , retirements,graduations,weddings, of any small or ,large parties . We have now been established since 2011 and have built up a portfolio of outstanding reputation throughout Kent for our authentic cuisine . Please visit us in Deal Many thanks Chef/owner Paolo
United Kingdom
“Funky Restaurant, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014

Love this place, the steak sizzler is amazing, also great burgers and beers. There is also a very unique waiter there too, always friendly and good fun!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank ZenaChristenson

Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Not a fan.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Not an extractor fan in sight. I've been three times now and the food is poor to average, but the stench from the grill is overwhelmingly nasty. We went once when it was snowing and the windows were all open because of the smell, so we were freezing cold as well as choking from the smoke. Not exactly an enjoyable evening out.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank BPP33
petkov11, Owner at Paolo's Kitchen, responded to this review, 7 December 2014
dear Mr who ever you are it took me nearly 4 months to realise that you have been in our restaurant 3 times in which it looks like that non of the visits you had you didnt like or the food was poor ? In one of them which as described it was snowing.

Please may i point that if i had no extruction fun the council would not let me operate my restaurant its by law .

If i enter in a restaurant and there would be no extaraction fun in sight i would be able to smell the nice aroma of the grill and smoke and i probably choke before i sit down order the food and then criticise everything around it, and also remember that i have been here before in snow freezing time but still managed to come back 3 times because the place its awful.

In my 2 years that i have been trading in Broadstairs i have never seen a drop of snow i can not figure it out how you was in our restaurant snowing time. ????
London, UK
“Burgers beats most if the places in London”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

What a gem! I visited the high street checking out menus at lunch time, to fuel myself before the round trip walk to ramsgate. It was fill of people compared with a lot of restaurants nearby.

I had the classic burger which was really a good size with melted cheese -tasty, felt home made and for me - was the best burger that I've tasted for quite some time. The fries had their skins on and had a faint curry taste to them, which did put me off as I don't like Indian food. The salad was tiny and had lots of mustard, which was quite overwhelming. You definitely get your money's worth for £8 - great value compared with overpriced and flavourless food in London.

Service was quick and friendly - the waiter was young and very enthusiastic and kept winking at me. He was really funny and entertaining.

You can see there's a lot of people who come - families, friends and I guess if I was a local i would definitely return.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Suzy52
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Excellent ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Ate at Paolo's last night, we were turned away from a couple of restaurants as it had gone 9pm and they were no longer serving but spotted an empty table in the window of Paolo's and couldn't believe our luck when we were welcomed in! Excellent service and good quality, well presented, tasty food. Wine, steak, burger and sides for 2 people £50. Would recommend without hesitation! Waiting staff are excellent, they are a real credit to the restaurant.

3 Thank Jacquies71
Essex
“Great Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We don't usually eat burgers but these ones are home made and delicious. The welcome was warm and friendly and the service was very good. Thoroughly recommended.

Visited August 2014