“Relaxing”
Review of Zen-Sation

Zen-Sation
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Massage and Aromatherapy are both ancient and modern. Here at Zen-Sation in Broadstairs we aim to blend ancient and traditional methods into the modern way of living. We understand the daily pressures and stresses related to working, commuting and child care. We are here to alleviate these pressures through various treatments and methods. We work with you to create an atmosphere of calm and serenity to maximise the benefits of our massages and treatments. Combining the use of our methods and the Zen-sation Beauty Salon we are aiming to ensure you ultimate relaxation and well-being.
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I had a pedicure and a massage last month, Becki is very welcoming and the log cabin is really beautiful and relaxing, I truly recommend. I will definitely return.

1  Thank mon73

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I would highly recomend zen sation, I always have a peaceful and relaxing experience there. Becki does great offers and very welcoming :)

1  Thank Kellyholn2014
Reviewed 26 May 2014

I decided to look around the area when visiting for my holiday. I came across Zen-Sation on here. I called them and they managed to book me in that day and at the time that was great for me. Upon arriving I was welcomed by Becki who was extremely polite and friendly.

The salon is a secluded and peaceful place. The ambiance was perfect. Becki was very knowledgable and very easy to talk to. I felt welcomed and valued. I enjoyed a Swedish Full Body massage and an Indian Head Massage. I left feeling very relaxed.

Overall the whole experience was a delight and I am more than happy to recommend Zen-Sation to anyone wanting an addition to an enjoyable seaside holiday.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Had the most amazing full body massage, I left feeling soo much better than when I arrived,would highly recommend and will definitely return.

1  Thank Danr15