Royal Albion Hotel
  • Beachfront
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsno liftsea viewnon residentscar parkshepherd neamelovely hoteleggs benedictviking baytop floorfirst flooroverlooking the beachsingle roomflights of stairscharles dickenslovely roomshort breakfull english
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We have always enjoyed our stays at the Albion, summer and New Year alike. We love the sea views, the food - a very good chef - and the general ambience. Hope it remains as good under the new manager!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Choose this hotel as it was lovely when viewed and was exactly what we wanted for our wedding night.
On arrival the room looked clean when my new bride went to use the bathroom she was suprised to find that the previous occupants had left something in the toilet it was not pleasant to find the water a brown colour and some nice objects still sitting in the pan. That was a good start to married life. The rest me the stay was ok

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Having stayed here regularly for many years, I can't speak highly enough of this hotel.
The staff are always helpful, the rooms well equipped, food excellent & sea views spectacular !
Whether you're staying on business or as a couple for a romantic weekend or even with your family, everyone is well catered for.
The Albion 'Big Breakfast' is worth going for on it's own !

Room Tip: Sea view rooms are more money, but well worth it - town facing rooms dont have a great view & can be noisy at weekends.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Lovely hotel, great location. Very nice overall stay enjoyed the breakfast as well. Had a very relaxing weekend and would defiantly stay again. We had a lovely sea view room and the bed was very comfortable a we'll.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I have visited Broadstairs regularly since I was a little girl, more years ago than I care to admit! We always stayed in guest houses and since returning more recently I put a stay at the Royal Albion on my list of things to do. It more than came up to expectations, with friendly staff - I was assisted with my luggage on arrival and departure - a lovely room overlooking the sea and good food and atmosphere. What more could you ask for ...

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo