“The Best”

Cuisines: Indian, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We have been visiting the Shozna for many years starting with the Strood restaurant. You can absolutely guarantee the food and service. We have celebrated special occasions and just every day meals. Abfab!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

All i can say is the service cannot be beaten in my eyes thats why it is always so busy, and hard to book. Cannot go wrong here.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We recently had a meal at this my favourite restaurant. I wish I could afford to go more often. There was three of us and we all had a great meal. Lovely staff and a great atmosphere even though it was a Monday night. I was disappointed by our table spot as we were right next to a large party of overseas visitors with English hosts. The restaurant crammed this large party into and onto a long table in such a way as to cause us to be uncomfortable and in fact one of these people needed to add a chair to cram even more late guests to the table and in doing so hit me on the head.
Apologies flowed but we left a bit earlier than normal. Jay would not have allowed it. It did not ruin my evening but it could have. Still my favourite eating venue.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Cannot praise this place enough, great food and service . Lovely atmosphere very reasonably priced too , worth the money will use for eat in or take away

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Very good food. Service was a bit slow but we did arrive behind a large party and restaurant was half full on a Tuesday evening. The waiters didn't smile or have much to say. Would be happy to eat there again.