“Lovely meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mamma Mia

Mamma Mia
Ranked #5 of 137 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Romantic, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norfolk
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2014

We had a lovely three course meal, with no complaints from any of us. The staff were attentive but not overly so. All six of us had a very enjoyable evening.

• Visited August 2014

London, United Kingdom
“Best ever!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014

We was only table in the restaurant. The waiter waited on us hand and foot even brought a candle out half way through dinner. Food was absolutely amazing. Definately recommend.

Chatham, United Kingdom
“cosy family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

I visited the restaurant last week with my family and we had a lovely time there. The food was fresh and delicious. The kids loved their meatballs pasta. The dessert was one not to miss (TARTUFO NERO). The staff was friendly and polite. We'll definitely go back.

Rochester, United Kingdom
“Best authentic Italian in the High St”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

It was my first time eating at Mamma Mia and I was extremely pleased with the food and service I received.
The staff were very attentive and friendly and the food was wonderful!
The only downside of my evening was when a large party arrived which were very noisy and did ruin the relaxing atmosphere of the restaurant and we left very shortly after they arrived because of this reason.
Overall, I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone and will be returning in the future

2 Thank Ross2992
Chatham, United Kingdom
“Buonissimo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visited Mamma Mia last week with my family and I have to say that everything was excellent. The specials that I tried, king prawns with chili and fresh grilled sea bass, were delicious! My family were very happy with their meal as well and the staff was very attentive and friendly so we felt comfortable and welcomed. I definitely recommend Mamma Mia! We will be back soon!

• Visited June 2014