The Grimscote Manor Hotel
  • Free Internet
Heath Lodge(Marston Green)
US$86
TripAdvisor
All reviewsattention to detaildual carriagewaysingle roomfantastic hotelsmall hotelfrom start to finishlittle toucheslovely groundsfood is excellentpersonal touchhome from homespecial occasionbusiness tripwould highly recommend this hotelfeel very welcomenothing too much troubleevening meal
Reviewed 22 July 2013

while on business I recently stayed at the Grimscote Manor for 3 nights, the room was spacious and comfortable. The bed was quite high but was firm. The bathroom was clean and everything worked as it should.
I had a very good evening meal at a reasonable price, the staff were polite and attentive. I was made to fell very welcome.
The weather was very hot during my stay (30 deg), the lack of any air conditioning did make for a very stuffy room, the window openings were also hard to reach due to the height.
However for the price of the room, it was a good value accommodation and service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 July 2013

Where to begin? Myself and my now husband began planning our wedding a mere 10 months ago & immediately fell in love with Grimscote so therefore booked up and began organising. Saturday just gone (20th July 2013) was a day we shall never forget for many reasons & mostly due to the support, help and organisation of Gillian, Steve & their staff at Grimscote. Nothing was too big, too small, unusual or not doeable for them, I had little stresses and they took care of them, we had some changes an they adapted, we weren't the quietest wedding party but this was not a concern, probably due to us having the exclusiveness of the hotel which made it all the more special. Our wedding went without a hitch, meal was fantastic and so relaxed, I hardly lifted anything but my glass. Us and some of our family and close friends stayed for the evening and woke to a fantastic breakfast cooked to order and again not rushed, which was great after a late night. And finally to top our weekend off we had the chance to enjoy a quick dip in the outdoor swimming pool before we returned home and back to reality.

I would highly recommend Grimscote for a wedding venue and of course for an over night stay or longer you will most definitely not be disappointed.

Thank you to all staff at Grimscote for what was simply a perfect day!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My Wife and I spent an overnight stay at Grimscote Manor, we were impressed.
On approach the entrance and grounds were well loved, clean and vibrant with colour. Beautiful flowers, plants and trees charming surrounded us (our current delightful weather put the cherry on top :)
At the reception we were politely received in a calm and professional manner and the décor was tasteful and clean as was our room (comfy bed too! ) Our facilities were perfect and after a relax and freshen up we enjoyed a superb meal which left me wanting more! The waitresses looked after us well and responded to our requests with no fuss. We retired to the lounge again well appointed and comfortable, perfect for relaxing after a satisfying meal and a few night caps. We both slept well and woke refreshed, breakfast didn't disappoint and set us up nicely for the day.

Thanks Grimscote, hope to see you again soon.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

The stay At Grimscote Manor Hotel Is exceptional The rooms are very clean & tidy and decorated beautifully, nice new reception area and bar and lounge, the staff & service you get is 100%,
I have stayed here several times and would reccomend it to all.
 The price you pay its well worth the money, They are very friendley family run business and you would not get anything better in the area of Coleshill. The grounds out side are beautiful and to add to the stay the pool outside is excellant to especially with the lovely weather we are having :-). Its very easy to get to from all roads around M6 & M42 & is close enough to the airport too, getting to NEC is great and only 10mins away,
GREAT HOTEL, GREAT ROOMS, GREAT HOSPITALITY, look forward to staying with you again soon :-) PS this place is a hidden gem

Room Tip: the rooms are lovely and recommend the new suites, :-) very nice rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have stayed here a lot of times now and I have never had a problem, the staff are always attentive, friendly and helpful nothing is too much trouble. The last time I stayed they were doing some major building work but now it's finished the place looks fantastic. I think I've stayed in all of their rooms now, when I am by myself I tend to stay in the annex, the rooms here are slightly smaller than in the main building but really nicely decorated and fantastic value for money. When my wife is with me we stay in the main building where the rooms are spacious and luxuriously decorated but still fantastic value for money.
The food is always excellent, home cooked, great taste and great prices.
I don't think the owners realise what a fantastic business they have, they charge b&b prices but deliver 5 star service. I can wholeheartedly recommend Grimscote hotel to any one whether they are travelling for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Rooms in the annex are smaller but great value for money, rooms in the main building are pure luxury, particularly the Brockington Suite
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business