“Great day at Longcross” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of 6th Gear Experience

6th Gear Experience
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Coleshill
More attraction details
Owner description: The UK's largest and most professional provider of impeccably organised Supercar Driving Experiences. With over 30 top notch Supercars, 6th Gear Experience supplies Gift Vouchers through all the major High Street chains including M&S, John Lewis & Selfridges. Operating from 4 superb UK locations at Longcross Test Track near Chertsey, Surrey, Bruntingthorpe near Leicester, Blyton Park Circuit near Lincoln and Elvington near York, 6th Gear's emphasis is firmly on quality and outstanding customer service.
Birmingham
“Great day at Longcross”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I received a Supercar Driving Voucher for Christmas and booked in with 6th Gear. The lady on the phone was lovely and knew her stuff. When I arrived at the venue we were met by helpful staff. I chose to purchase the damage waiver but it is optional.
Then the fun began, I went for a demonstration lap in a range rover where a very knowledgeable guy talked us through what to expect. After a short wait I was called for my Lamborghini drive. The instructor sat next to me was friendly and encouraging. He helped me enjoy every moment. I upgraded my passenger lap to the Radical which was breath taking.
I have been to other Supercar Experience companies and 6th Gear are head and shoulders above the rest. I cannot recommend them enough.

Visited April 2013
SG54LAM, Director of Sales at 6th Gear Experience, responded to this review, 13 May 2013
Thanks for your super review. Nice to know we stand above the competition!

Guildford, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Day at Longcross Surrey!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

I was bought this as a Christmas present but only got around to doing it on 25th April. From arriving at the track I was impressed with the slick organisation even though there were far more people than what I expected. After a demonstration lap in a Range Rover to show the layout of the track my first drive was in a Ferrari 458 Italia with an great instructor called Evan and I was literally shaking when I got out! Next up was a Lamborghini Gallardo which again was superb. I didn't expect much of this day but all in all the track was challenging a bit like an Alpine circuit - the staff were friendly and the cars just mind blowing! I will defo come agin, thanks to Jill my wife for a great present!!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Simon99_13
Again, thanks for a super review. Longcross is indeed like an Alpine circuit - great fun!
shipley,
“6th Gear driving experience - Brilliant day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2013

Had a fantastic day at Elvington driving the Audi R8 with 6th Gear driving experience. The whole day was well organised, no waiting around although there was facilities for drinks and snacks.

All the cars were in tip top condition and it was a pleasure to see all these Super cars racing in 1 venue.

Would definately recommend and use 6th gear again

Visited April 2013
SG54LAM, Director of Sales at 6th Gear Experience, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you for your kind review, we hope you will come again soon
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Avoid this company”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2013

Called up to book my racing car experience with these guys with a voucher presented to me on my birthday.firstly they did not have the cars available for me to use and I was forced to pay Extra for cars I didn't want. The lady who took the call (Sophie) gave me possible dates and said they would e-mail me confirmation of this. I did not receive a email so when I called them up to find out what was going on they said that I had missed the date. After admitting they had sent the confirmation to the wrong email address they took down they could not help me no further. This company offered no customer relation especially a lady called stef [--] she is customer care manager who is rude and unhelpful. Please do not use this company as you will only regret not going somewhere else like I did

Visited March 2013
9 Thank Cyrus Y
With respect 6th Gear totally dispute this version of events and have asked for it to be removed. Thank you.
Swindon, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“radical!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

Had a fantastic passenger ride in a radical 2 laps, held on for dear life! Would highly recommend, really well organised on the day

Visited March 2013
Many thanks for your kind review. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.