“Excellent Event”

6th Gear Experience
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in Coleshill
More attraction details
Owner description: The UK's largest and most professional provider of impeccably organised Supercar Driving Experiences. With over 30 top notch Supercars, 6th Gear Experience supplies Gift Vouchers through all the major High Street chains including M&S, John Lewis & Selfridges. Operating from 4 superb UK locations at Longcross Test Track near Chertsey, Surrey, Bruntingthorpe near Leicester, Blyton Park Circuit near Lincoln and Elvington near York, 6th Gear's emphasis is firmly on quality and outstanding customer service.
Waterhouses
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Event”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

What a great Birthday present from my wife to drive of the most awesome cars on the planet. It was all very well organised by 6th Gear they were all very friendly and the event ran very smoothly. The first car I drove was the Lamborghini LP640, what a great car with the best noise coming from the exhaust WOW!!! Then to my favourite car of the day the Ferrari 458, just simply brilliant very easy to drive and so so fast. The next two cars of the R8 and the DBS were also amazing but the day was topped off by the Atom, which is just nuts. It is the quickest thing out there and my god it feels like it too.
All the instructors where brilliant and I must say they let you drive as fast as you dare even when you think you can’t go faster they push you safety to keep your foot down. At one point I remember trashing down a straight over taking a f430 in the f458 and thinking god that is fast and this corner is approaching quickly, but it was all very safe and great fun.
Thanks to all at 6th gear in making it a very enjoyable day and a great birthday present. Just wish I could do it every weekend!

Visited June 2013
SG54LAM, Director of Sales at 6th Gear Experience, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thanks for the review, the 458 Italia is one of the most popular supercars we have, and as you pointed out it is very rapid. The Atom as you say is completely mad! Glad our instructors helped you get the best from the cars.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome !”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 via mobile

Turned up at 11am and was signed in fast and efficiently by three stunning lady's ;-) and out on track for demo laps by half past!
Then drive a Lamborghini and an Aston Martin . Instructors were friendly and made the experience worry free.
We both had hot laps in a racing radical which to be honest is mind blowing .
We had food on site and about 40 or so photos that are super quality all done on site by same company.
100% from start to finish and would recommend to everyone of all ages.
There were kids driving super cars on the other track about 12 years old and you can even drive there 40 tonne truck with trailer.
Great day out for the whole family.
Thanks again to all the team ( especially Evan in the Ferrari 458)
;-)

Visited June 2013
SG54LAM, Director of Sales at 6th Gear Experience, responded to this review, 5 June 2013
Thanks for the kind words - I'll pass on your comments to our support staff! Glad you enjoyed your day.
“Loved it”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My brother went round the track and did the teens driving experience. He loved it. The people running the track were really kind and helpful and it was a lovely day. We were able to sit down and watch my brother driving the lambo . We then were able to go in the ford focus gt which was amazing and the guy driving was lovely.

Thanks for today

Visited June 2013
The teen supercar experience is getting more popular by the month! Thanks for the review!
Leeds
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic exhilerating driving day at Elvington, Yorkshire”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Can't recommend this experience highly enough. My husband and I had a fantastic day with the 6th Gear team in Elvington. We drove a Ferrari 458 and we were both totally blown away by the experience, getting up to 60 mph in what felt like about 3 seconds!! I didn't dare to go over 120 mph, although the car could obviously have gone a lot faster! The cornering was absolutely amazing; I couldn't believe how the wheels stayed glued to the track!

Both our instructors were really friendly and extremely professional. Mine was very encouraging and constantly told me to put my foot down (I was doing over a 100!)

As a complete beginner I found the cones on the track really useful in helping me to identify the apex of a turn and the braking points etc.

The facilities were great; nice loos and good quality fast food. I'd recommend spending the extra cash on the photos; they're really professional - we had about 30 high quality images on a memory stick, as well as the in-car videos.

The sun shone for us which was a bonus, and being next door to the airfield meant we were lucky enough to have a spitfire fly over during our visit.

All in all a great day out. My husband hasn't stopped talking about it since, and we're both suddenly the envy of all our friends!

Visited June 2013
Being used to seeing Supercars all day long the Spitfire flypast was my highlight of the day! The 458 Ferrari is indeed an amazing machine. Glad you enjoyed your experience and thanks for taking the time to write a review.
London, England, United Kingdom
“Supercar drive at 6th Gear Experience at Longcross”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

From the day I booked this experience on the phone I knew it was going to be a great day. The staff were amazingly helpful .
The experience was a birthday present and very glad I received it .
Upon arrival the staff were extremely helpful to telling me where to register and got given a parade lap to show me the coarse .
I then hopped in to a Ferrari f430 and a had a demo of how to use the car then we were away round the track. I also had a drive of the Lambo lp560 and the ariel atom.
Im a car fanatic and loved every minute of the experience.
Food and drinks were available and tasted good. a good 10 out if 10 ..

Visited May 2013
Again, thanks for the comments especially about our staff - who are usually the same ones on the phones that are there on the event day too. I'll pass your comments on. Glad you enjoyed your day.