Imagine driving into a lovely garden and Manor house. When you knock on the door you are welcomed with a smile and shown to a room full of character with a view over the garden. After a peaceful walk around the grounds you are recommended an excellent pub just down the road where you enjoy a good meal.
After a good night's sleep you enjoy a delicious breakfast served by a very friendly lady.
You're only regret is that you're not staying for longer!
Well that's Wethele Manor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wethele Manor is a 16th century farmhouse with many intriguing original features, set in 250 acres of beautiful open countryside. The house, with large garden, apple orchard and pond, enjoys an idyllic, peaceful environment with fantastic views. This friendly, family-run accommodation hosts beautifully appointed spacious rooms, all with luxury en suite bathroom, power shower and large bath. This serene location is close to Warwick, Stratford-Upon-Avon, and the Cotswolds. Set in the heart of England, the M6, M40, M45 and M69 motorways can all be accessed within 15 minutes. Wethele Manor is ideally situated for the NAC, NEC, the Heritage Motor Museum and Birmingham International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Wethele Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wethele Manor Hotel Weston Under Wetherley
- Wethele Manor Weston Under Wetherley, Warwickshire