“good cocktails”

Jakes Cocktail Bar And Grill
Ranked #17 of 69 Restaurants in Antrim
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

They do lovely cocktails raspberry daiquiri is gorgeous. They also have a great tapas menu. We had a really nice meal there.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Called in for quick cocktail not long after it changed to a cocktail bar from a bar/restaurant. Fairly slow service, and did not have all of the incredients for the chosen cocktails, but staff very nice and lovely to pop in after a bit of shopping.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a change to a restaurant , it is now so modern and bright , food is beautiful and cocktails are great , staff are so helpful well done keep up the good work

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went in today with my wife and daughter for lunch. Guy that served us was useless. Ordered drinks before the people at next table even arrived... they got their food before we got our drinks....asked waiter if our drinks were coming and he said the barman was getting them, told him he wasn’t as he was busy chatting some girl up at the bar... anyway...my platter came about 5 minutes before the rest of the order came out in dribs and drabs... well some of it.. had ordered garlic chips but no sign of them... daughter had ordered from tapas menu, 2 mini beef hotdogs, chicken fried rice with no onions and gravy.... came out with onions and no gravy and the beef sausages were pork, my wife had ordered honey chilli chicken with rice and chips... came with no rice. I asked for a plate for my platter and had to wait for ages for the waiter to bring it... he actually walked past me with someone else’s order and said they were getting my plate ready?! Wife had ordered a glass of house rose wine and what can be only described as a thimble full arrived. Really disappointing as this was our favourite restaurant but definitely won’t be back.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Popped in here to sample cocktails for a girly day out.

They where fantastic and reasonably priced! Staff friendly and willing to help.

Food beautiful aswell.
Definitely will be back!!