I stayed here recently over two extended periods for business. The staff were very friendly (front desk and cleaning staff). The room was kept very clean and nothing seemed to be a problem the the reception staff. Only slightly negative comment would be the absence of a fridge in the room - but I understand this is an Express hotel.
Location is good - 40 min to Belfast and 45 min to the North Coast.
I suggest you book well ahead over summer as the hotel gets very full with tour groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Antrim offers FREE cooked Irish and continental breakfast, FREE WIFI throughout the hotel including the bedrooms and FREE car parking Itis located at Junction One Retail Outlet which is Irelands largest International Shopping Outlet. Ideally located within a two minutes drive of the M2 motorway, Express by Holiday Inn Antrim is only 20 miles and a 15 minute drive from Belfast. And short drives from the towns of Ballymena and Coleraine. Londonderry is also not far from the location. Belfast International Airport is less than 5 minutes away. This budget hotel in Antrim has 90 stylish but simply decorated bedrooms, all with Sky TV, tea/coffee making facilities, power showers, broadband internet and desk top workspace. The hotel prides itself on its vibrant friendly approach. Every guest is made to feel at home as soon as they walk through the door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Antrim M2, JCT.1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim m2, Jct.1 Hotel Antrim
- Holiday Inn Antrim
- Holiday Inn Express Antrim M2, JCT.1 Northern Ireland