I spent one night here with my family after a fairly basic sailing trip round the Western Isles. We arrived just as a bus was leaving but greeted very warmly, and were offered tea in the Drawing Room almost immidiately, We were then given a tour of the public areas, its not a large hotel so this did not take long then we checked into the family room we had booked. All wonderful.
Tea in the Drawing Room was fantastic with the fire crackling in the grate, we had the room to ourselves so we all took some time to relax, read and snooze great way to come down from a very active week.
We booked for Dinner and I was little concerned when we came down at 7pm to see there was a fixed menu and nothing immidiatley appealing to my two young children. This was not a problem, the lady who served us arrange an "off the menu" option of one of the main courses for the children which they enjoyed, We ate from the set menu and he food was excellent.
All in all a very enjoyable experience and something I would certainly like to repeat!
Thanks for a great stay...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Corriegour Lodge Hotel Accommodation, situated in one of the most beautiful sections of the Great Glen in the Highlands of Scotland - between Spean Bridge and Loch Ness - is the Highland holiday retreat you've been looking for. Just a short drive from Fort William and an ideal place to stay. On the road to the island of Skye, Corriegour Lodge Hotel is the perfect central base for touring The Highlands. The hotel accommodation enjoys outstanding views over Loch Lochy and has its own jetty. In our Loch View Hotel Restaurant you will be served the finest produce from the Scottish Highlands' rich natural larder, King Scallops,Aberdeen Angus Beef, Mouthwatering Home made breads and puddings from our ever changing daily menu which has earned us the Scottish tourist boards "Eat Scotland" Silver award and Michelin Recommended.The Great Glen is a geological fault-line cutting right across Scotland from Inverness in the east to Fort William in the west, famed for its wild and dramatic scenery. Along its length runs the Caledonian Canal, which links east and west coasts via a sequence of lochs including the famous Loch Ness and our own Loch Lochy. It is an ideal place for walking, cycling, pony-trekking, climbing, fishing, sailing and other watersports. Explore the hotel grounds and accommodation and see Spean Bridge, Loch Lochy and the surrounding Highlands area for yourself. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Corriegour Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Corriegour Hotel Spean Bridge
- Corriegour Hotel Fort William
- Corriegour Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland