What can i say about the letterfinlay Lodge? well it's less of a hotel more of a home from home staying with friends type of place. From the moment you arrive to the second you leave everything is perfect. The staff are extremely helpful the rooms are very very well appointed and trhe whole place is clean beyond compare. As for the food.....well go and try it, in my view its the very best Scotland has to offer. If you going to stay here for a night a week or longer you will not go wrong, Major hotel operators should also visit to see what it's like to enter a hotel as a person and not a number with a credit card , they will also understand what a real hotel experience is all about. AA***** from me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland