We stayed in the Lochy suite which had a lovely decked balcony with fantastic views overlooking the loch & mountains.Spacious bedroom,lobby,lounge & bathroom with a great big flat screen T.V on the wall,all that anyone could ask for. Food was superb,both breakfast & evening meals.It was a real friendly hotel with lovely staff & a nice relaxed atmosphere. I just missed no local ale out of the barrel.
Location was superb,Nevis Range,Fort William,Loch Ness all within 30 minutes drive, Eilean Donan castle an hour away & surely an absolute must is to take the "Jacobite" steam train from Fort William to Mallaig,no words or pictures can do the trip justice. We'd be back tomorrow given half the chance.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland