The hotel is located right on the banks of loch Lochy and offers up some AMAZING views and provides the ideal atmosphere to relax.
However, the hotel itself lacks the hospitality to make it a warm getaway. There seemed to be only 1 person attending to absolutely everything and you could tell that she was very very stressed. The rooms themselves were quite basic (lots of Ikea furniture) but comfortable enough. The breakfast was okay - nothing to write home about.
We had to wait a good 15-20 minutes for anyone to come around to the front desk so we could pick up our room keys. Not fun when you're soaked! It would have made our stay there better if the poor lady had some help!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland