We were climbing Ben Nevis during the day and wanted a really special hotel around Fort William to rest out weary feet on our return. I looked at many hotels but decided on this one thanks to the reviews on trip advisor.
The hotel was just what we were looking for - a really beautiful hotel, with fab views, genuine staff eager to help, truly excellent food (could not fault it), the hotel had a calm and tranquil feel, and it had 5 star appeal without the airs or graces.
We had the Lochy suite which presented lovely views, and although the carpet needed a bit of a refit, it was clean, comfortable and the large bath was just what we needed for our achy legs!!
would definately come back and stay for longer
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland