Stayed for one night,Sunday 23/09/2012, very friendly welcome on arrival. Enjoyed both our evening meal and breakfast served by very pleasant staff. I cant understand the critism of previous reviews.Sometimes a little patience is needed as foreign waitresses need a little time to understand our language which has so many dialects ranging through scots, irish,english and welsh. As to staff training I would suggest some customers could benefit from a little training in manners. I will certainly return to this hotel for a future visit which also has a lovely setting on picturesque Loch Lochy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland