We stayed at Letterfinlay for their New Year package and what a wonderful time we had.
We were greeted by a very cheery Sharon who's smile was as genuine from the minute we arrived till the minute we left. Gavin, in his very professional manner, was always on hand to assist with any questions and always took time to stop for a chat which made us feel welcome during our entire stay. He also makes a mean Baileys Hot Chocolate.
Supper each evening was a delight to behold, with a very varied and sumptuous menu to suit both our tastes and appetites.
We were booked into the Osprey Suite and words can hardly describe just how palatial, luxurious and romantic it actually was, not forgetting the stunning views from our private balcony. This needs to be experienced first hand.
We thoroughly enjoyed the Clay Pigeon shoot on the Osprey Deck, which was expertly conducted in a relaxed and safe manner by Alex MacDonald of Achnacarry Sporting.
This is not the first time we have stayed here and every time we experience this level of care, attention and enjoyment. We are already looking forward to our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland