It's hard to book the perfect weather in Scotland at any time of the year but almost unheard of in October. So to have 3 days of gorgeous sunshine and a stunning location to stay in definitely made this weekend one of the best for us.
The hotel has an amazing setting on the banks of Loch Lochy surrounded by some of our country's stunning mountains. We were very surprised to be given a suite to ourselves which was very clean and modern set just behind the hotel itself.
We ate in the hotel both nights of our stay and the food was perfect every time and the staff service was superb. Absolutely have to agree......small hotel but big heart!
We really cannot recommend this gem highly enough and we look forward to getting the chance to go back.
Thanks for an amazing weekend!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland