Every couple wants their wedding to be perfect and ours was just that at the Letterfinlay Hotel. Nestled on the banks of Loch Lochy, this venue is surrounded by beautiful scenery and breathtaking views. Boasting charm and character, it was the perfect place for our wedding ceremony, photographs and reception on the 31st of August 2013.
Everything we needed was available including exclusive use of the dining room and sun deck for the afternoon, a superb meal that was well prepared and beautifully presented and comfortable accommodation for us and our guests. A lounge area was also available at the conclusion of our wedding where we were able to enjoy coffee, tea and wedding cake away from the other hotel guests. We were very well looked after from the time we arrived to our departure, nothing was too much trouble including hot toddies for the bride!
All weddings involve a great deal of preparation and our small one was no exception, so it was a delight to work with such professional and courteous staff who were able to ensure that every detail was taken care of. As we were such a small group, it was a particularly lovely touch that we were able to be seated together for meals during our entire stay which allowed us to spend some quality time with our families as they had travelled a long way to be with us. We had also been told by the hotel staff about two Stags that had been coming down the hill across the road to feed so it was like icing on the cake when they did appear much to the delight of all those wanting photographs.
We had a wonderful stay and would highly recommend The Letterfinlay Hotel as a wedding venue. Our thanks must go to the Owners and Staff for helping to make our special day perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland