We used their moorings overnight while cruising the loch and made good use of their wonderful restaurant. The staff were very helpful, polite and very welcoming. The hotel was warm and so very comfortable that I have no doubt at all that it would be a fantastic place to stay. The food was just stunning! Cooked to perfection and presented in the style of the finest restaurants this place is a must. Unfortunately they must have just hired a foreign waitress as her lack of communication skill was obvious and she did spill a few things but I'm sure with time the management will get to grips with this. The young lady we met in the reception and the bar was just lovely. We would definitely return for a longer stay however I must mention the bar prices. A round of three ciders and a JD and coke over £20......
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland