I had an absolutely fantastic time at the Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel at new year. I'd never stayed at this hotel before so had nothing to compare it to but having stayed in numerous hotels I can only say this was one of the friendliest hotels I've ever stayed in. From the friendly manageress to the very competent and helpful waitresses to the great guests, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay. They did run out of certain foods and drinks but this did not bother me in the slightest. Yes this might be a show stopper for some people but I just chose something else. These things happen. The inclusive clay pigeon shooting was a fantastic extra and gave people the opportunity to try something they perhaps hadn't before. Rooms are nice and a loch view is a must. Even if you don't get a loch view this is a great hotel with beautiful surroundings. Thanks for a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelsClick so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland