Stayed here from Friday 7th March till Sunday 9th March on a deal through Wowcher. Wouldn't have know about this place otherwise but what a find.
Staff were excellent. Very friendly and always making sure you were looked after.
Food was great too. Really enjoyed breakfast and dinner both nights. Must mention the pint of San Miguel I had. It was fantastic. Was really surprised at how good it was.
We stayed in the Lochy Suite which was furbished excellently and had an absolutely breathtaking view out of the bedroom window. Weather wasn't good enough for us to enjoy the use of the private balcony but I'm sure we will make use of that on our next visit.
Close enough to travel to Fort William and the Nevis Range to the south and Loch Ness and Inverness to the north, which we done on both the Saturday and Sunday en-route home.
Would really recommend this place. Had a great time there and will defo be booking again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel rests on the banks of Loch Lochy only 15 minutes from Fort William and boasts breathtaking views over the Great Glen. Watch the world sail by from our panoramic sundeck whilst enjoying the freshest produce and locally landed seafood carefully hand-cooked by our award-winning team of chefs. Retire in the evening to our cozy bedrooms, many of which have magnificent views over the loch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Letterfinlay Hotel Fort William
- Letterfinlay Lodge Hotel Spean Bridge, Scotland